From Saturday 10 August 2019
To Sunday 11 August 2019
Venue: Clarkswood, Wadhurst Road, Marks Cross, East Sussex. TN6 3PF
PD - Les Theobald
WD - Margo Brothwell
UD - Margo Brothwell
CD - Judy Meekings
Intro. - Judy Meekings
Entry fees: Tracking stakes - £20-00 (£2-00 reduction for members)
CD Stake - £12.00 (£2-00 reduction for member)
Introductory stake - £10-00 (£2-00 reduction for member)
Entries MUST BE RECEIVED by 12th JULY 2019
Entries to the Trial Manager: Ms Lauren Marlow,
23 Ridleys, West Hoathly, West Sussex. RH19 4HN
TEL; 01342 811407
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Dogs entered at Kennel Club licensed Working Trials must be registered at the Kennel Club in accordance with Kennel Club Regulations for Classifications and Registration B.
- Prize money is not offered.
- The Committee reserves to itself the right to refuse entries.
- All dogs resident outside the UK must be issued with a Kennel Club Authority to Compete number before entry to the show/event can be made. All overseas entries without an Authority to Compete number will be returned to the exhibitor/competitor.
- Internet entries cannot be accepted.
- The order of running shall be determined by a draw and the competitors notified accordingly by post of their reporting time prior to the day of the trial.
- Dogs under 18 calendar months of age on the closing date of the Trial are ineligible for entry.
- Spayed bitches and castrated dogs may complete at the Trial.
- Should circumstances so dictate the Society, in consultation with the judges, may alter arrangements as necessary. Such changes and the circumstances surrounding them will be reported to the Kennel Club.
- Judges at a Trial are prohibited from entering a dog which is recorded in their ownership or part ownership. Dogs will be disqualified if proved to have been handled in the stake by the scheduled judge’s spouse or immediate family, or resident at the same address as the scheduled judge.
- If entries in the Companion Dog (CD) stake exceed 20, a second judge may be appointed to judge the Group III exercises and the competitors will be notified accordingly.
- Not for Competition entries are not accepted.
- DOGS IN CARS ON HOT DAYS
- Your dog is vulnerable and AT RISK if left in a vehicle in High Temperatures and even on days considered as slightly warm. Please take care of your dog.
- If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- Welfare of Dogs
An exhibitor (or competitor) whose dog is entered at a Kennel Club Licensed event should take all reasonable steps to ensure the needs of their dog(s) are met, and should not knowingly put their dogs’ health and welfare at risk by any action, default, omission or otherwise. A breach of this Regulation may be referred to the General Committee for disciplinary action under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations.
- In the event that the trial is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, the society will refund fees, less reasonably incurred expenses. If the trial processor has the provisions to do so, competitors will be refunded in the manner in which they had entered the trial, but in any event the society will refund fees within 3 months of the trial date to all those who had entered and requested
- OWNERS LIABILTY: Owners must accept full responsibility for any injury to persons or property caused by their dogs and entries are accepted on the basis of owners indemnifying the Society and its officers against all claims in respect thereof.
CLASSIFICATION and DEFINITIONS OF STAKES
OPEN WORKING TRIALS
- When entering for Championship or Open Working Trials, wins at Members Working Trials will not count.
- Societies may schedule Stakes other than those defined below. The eligibility for “Special” stakes must be defined by the Society and included in the schedule. The word “Special” must be included in the title of the Stake
- No Working Trial Stake shall be limited to less than 30. If a limit is imposed on entries in a stake, it shall be carried out by ballot after the date of closing of entries.
- INTRODUCTORY Stake For dogs which have not qualified CD Ex or UD Ex Dogs in this stake may also enter the CD Stake.
- COMPANION DOG (CD) Stake - For dogs which have not qualified or obtained a Certificate of Merit in W.D., P.D or T.D at Open or Championship Working Trials
- UTILITY DOG (UD) Stake - For dogs which have not been awarded a Certificate of Merit in W.D, P D or T.D. Stakes.
- WORKING DOG (WD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in U.D. Stake but not in P.D. or T.D. Stakes.
- TRACKNG DOG (TD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in W.D. Stakes but excluding dogs that have qualified T.D Ex.
- PATROL DOG STAKE (PD) Stake - For dogs which have qualified W.D Excellent at a Championship Trial but excluding dogs that have qualified P.D Excellent at a Championship Trial
Please use a separate entry form for each stake and include your K.C. registration number or A.T.C. number in the box provided - without this number your entry form will be returned. Also please enclose a stamped addressed envelope for your report time.
A leaflet giving the schedule of points and notes for guidance of Competitors at Working Trials may be obtained from the Kennel Club