From Monday 16 March 2020
To Saturday 21 March 2020
At: North Boarhunt Parish Hall, Trampers Lane, Fareham, Hants, PO17 6DD
TD John Simpson
UD Shirley Simpson
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 25th FEBRUARY 2020
Entry Fees: Tracking Stakes £22 (£20.00 for members)
CD £16.00 (£14.00 for members)
KC REG ENTRY FORMS REQUIRED PLEASE
Schedules from / Entries (with Fees & SAE) to the Trials Manager
Mrs Jean Howells, 22 Beacon Square, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 7HU
Tel: 01243 372958
- Dogs entered at Kennel Club Licensed Working Trials must be registered at the Kennel Club in accordance with Kennel Club Regulations for Classification and Registration B.
- Entry Fees TD. WD & UD non members £22.00 members £20.00. CD non members £16.00 Members £14.00
- The committee reserves the right to itself to refuse entries.
- All dogs resident outside the UK must be issued with a Kennel Club Authority to compete number before entry to the show/event can be made. All overseas entries without an Authority to Compete number will be returned to the exhibitor/competitor.
- The order of running shall be determined by a draw and the competitors notified accordingly by post of their reporting time prior to the day of the trial.
- Dogs under 18 calendar months on the closing date of the Trial are ineligible for entry.
- Spayed bitches and castrated dogs may compete at the Trial.
- Should circumstances so dictate the society, in consultation with the Judges, may alter arrangements as necessary. Such changes and the circumstances surrounding them will be reported to the Kennel Club.
- Judges at a trial are prohibited from entering a dog which is recorded in their ownership or part ownership. Dogs will be disqualified if proved to have been handled by the scheduled judges spouse or immediate family, or resident at the same address as the scheduled judge.
- If entries in the companion dog (CD) stake exceed 20, a second Judge may be appointed to Judge the group 111 exercises and the competitors will be notified accordingly.
- No modification will be made to this schedule except by the permission of the general committee of the Kennel Club, which will be followed by advertisement in the canine press wherever possible.
- Not for competition entries are not accepted.
- Please use a separate entry form for each stake and include your K.C. Registration Number or A.T.C. Number in the box provided. Without this number your entry form will be returned. Please include a S.A.E. for Report Time
- DOGS IN CARS ON HOT DAYS Your dog is vulnerable and at RISK if left in a vehicle in high temperatures and even on days considered as slightly warm. Please take care of your dog. If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- Welfare of Dogs An Exhibitor (or competitor) whose dog is entered at a Kennel Club licensed event should take all reasonable steps to ensure the needs of their dog(s) are met, and should not knowingly put their dogs health and welfare at risk by any action, default, omission or otherwise. A breach of this Regulation may be referred to the General Committee for disciplinary action under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations.
CLASSIFICATION and DEFINITIONS OF STAKES
OPEN WORKING TRIALS
- When entering for Championship or Open Working Trials, wins at Members Working Trials will not count.
- Societies may schedule Stakes other than those defined below. The eligibility for “Special” stakes must be defined by the Society and included in the schedule. The word “Special” must be included in the title of the Stake
- No Working Trial Stake shall be limited to less than 30. If a limit is imposed on entries in a stake, it shall be carried out by ballot after the date of closing of entries.
- INTRODUCTORY Stake For dogs which have not qualified CD Ex or UD Ex Dogs in this stake may also enter the CD Stake.
- COMPANION DOG (CD) Stake - For dogs which have not qualified or obtained a Certificate of Merit in W.D., P.D or T.D at Open or Championship Working Trials
- UTILITY DOG (UD) Stake - For dogs which have not been awarded a Certificate of Merit in W.D, P D or T.D. Stakes.
- WORKING DOG (WD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in U.D. Stake but not in P.D. or T.D. Stakes.
- TRACKNG DOG (TD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in W.D. Stakes but excluding dogs that have qualified T.D Ex.
- PATROL DOG STAKE (PD) Stake - For dogs which have qualified W.D Excellent at a Championship Trial but excluding dogs that have qualified P.D Excellent at a Championship Trial
Please use a separate entry form for each stake and include your K.C. registration number or A.T.C. number in the box provided - without this number your entry form will be returned. Also please enclose a stamped addressed envelope for your report time.
A leaflet giving the schedule of points and notes for guidance of Competitors at Working Trials may be obtained from the Kennel Club