Tuesday 01 June 2021
East Hoathly Sports Pavilion, London Road, East Hoathly, East Sussex. BN8 6QE
PD Stake - Les Theobald
TD Stake - Mark Lewindon
UD & WD Stakes - Jenny Orchard
CD Stake - TBC
Entry Fees: PD £25 TD, WD & UD £23 CD £16
£2 Reduction for SATS Members
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
Trials Manager: Sharon Carter Tel: 01795 890415
Entries to: Sharon Carter, Fairmead, Stalisfield Green, Faversham, Kent. ME13 0HY
(Please enclose a S.A.E. – Thank you)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Dogs entered at Kennel Club licensed Working Trials must be registered at the Kennel Club in accordance with Kennel Club Regulations for Classifications and Registration B.
- Prize money is not offered.
- The Committee reserves to itself the right to refuse entries.
- All dogs resident outside the UK must be issued with a Kennel Club Authority to Compete number before entry to the show/event can be made. All overseas entries without an Authority to Compete number will be returned to the exhibitor/competitor.
- Internet entries cannot be accepted.
- The order of running shall be determined by a draw and the competitors notified accordingly by post of their reporting time prior to the day of the trial.
- Dogs under 18 calendar months of age on the closing date of the Trial are ineligible for entry.
- Spayed bitches and castrated dogs may complete at the Trial.
- Should circumstances so dictate the Society, in consultation with the judges, may alter arrangements as necessary. Such changes and the circumstances surrounding them will be reported to the Kennel Club.
- Judges at a Trial are prohibited from entering a dog which is recorded in their ownership or part ownership. Dogs will be disqualified if proved to have been handled in the stake by the scheduled judge’s spouse or immediate family, or resident at the same address as the scheduled judge.
- If entries in the Companion Dog (CD) stake exceed 20, a second judge may be appointed to judge the Group III exercises and the competitors will be notified accordingly.
- Not for Competition entries are not accepted.
- DOGS IN CARS ON HOT DAYS
- Your dog is vulnerable and AT RISK if left in a vehicle in High Temperatures and even on days considered as slightly warm. Please take care of your dog.
- If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- Welfare of Dogs
An exhibitor (or competitor) whose dog is entered at a Kennel Club Licensed event should take all reasonable steps to ensure the needs of their dog(s) are met, and should not knowingly put their dogs’ health and welfare at risk by any action, default, omission or otherwise. A breach of this Regulation may be referred to the General Committee for disciplinary action under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations.
- In the event that the trial is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, the society will refund fees, less reasonably incurred expenses. If the trial processor has the provisions to do so, competitors will be refunded in the manner in which they had entered the trial, but in any event the society will refund fees within 3 months of the trial date to all those who had entered and requested
- OWNERS LIABILTY: Owners must accept full responsibility for any injury to persons or property caused by their dogs and entries are accepted on the basis of owners indemnifying the Society and its officers against all claims in respect thereof.
CLASSIFICATION and DEFINITIONS OF STAKES
CHAMPIONSHIP WORKING TRIALS
- When entering for Championship or Open Working Trials, wins at Members Working Trials will not count.
- No dog entered in PD or TD Stakes at a Championship Trial shall be eligible to enter in any other Stake at the meeting.
- Societies may schedule Stakes other than those defined below. The eligibility for “Special” stakes must be defined by the Society and included in the schedule. The word “Special” must be included in the title of the Stake
- No Working Trial Stake shall be limited to less than 30. If a limit is imposed on entries in a stake, it shall be carried out by ballot after the date of closing of entries.
- INTRODUCTORY Stake For dogs which have not qualified CDEx or UDEx Dogs in this stake may also enter the CD Stake.
- COMPANION DOG (CD) Stake - For dogs which have not qualified WDEx
- UTILITY DOG (UD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in an Open UD Stake. A dog is not eligible for entry in this Stake if it has qualified WDEx or is entered in the WD Stake at the same trial
- WORKING DOG (WD) Stake - For dogs which have qualified CDEx and UDEx and have been awarded a Certificate of Merit in an Open WD Stake or qualified WDEx. A dog is not eligible for entry in this Stake if it has qualified TD or PD Ex or entered in the TD or PD Stake at the same Trial.
- TRACKING DOG (TD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded two Certificate of Merit in Open T.D. Stakes and have qualified WDEx at two Championship Trials.
- PATROL DOG STAKE (PD) Stake - For dogs which have been awarded two Certificates of Merit in Open PD Stakes and have qualified WDEx at two Championship Trials.
- Please use a separate entry form for each stake and include your K.C. registration number or A.T.C. number in the box provided - without this number your entry form will be returned. Also please enclose a stamped addressed envelope for your report time.